This is a good recipe for carrot cake with cream cheese frosting; one of my favorites, next to chocolate. A slice of this cake will go perfect with a good cup of coffee–and look, I found a blog about coffee, too.
I am finding a lot of gluten-free recipes on WordPress today; the carrot cake was gluten-free, and here are some gluten-free valentines day cupcakes. She made them for her man on V-Day, that is so sweet.
This is one of the best looking chocolate cakes I have ever seen:
I love white chocolate too; but I haven’t figured out if white chocolate is really chocolate or just vanilla with good PR
- 34/365: National Carrot Cake Day (eatmywords365.com)
- Recipe for a great morning (sugarandspiceandallthingslife.com)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting (ireport.cnn.com)
- Recipe: Crystallised ginger and carrot cake (teacakeandlipstick.wordpress.com)
- 33 Amazing Gluten-Free Desserts For Valentine’s Day (buzzfeed.com)