I went looking for some inspiration today. I started reading some of the other blogs here on WordPress and I came across
one that has a theme for each day of the month; I thought that was interesting.
course, but not only chocolate. Take some time today to indulge in other things you love; sunshine, if you have sunshine
where you are.
If you don’t have sunshine, take a vitamin D pill today, or drink some milk with vitamin D, it will make up for the lack of
sunlight and you will feel better. Lack of vitamin D is one of the reasons people feel sluggish in the winter time. Milk is
a good choice because of the calcium in it; it’s a good idea to get your calcium–the time to store it is when you are
younger; when you get older it’s too late, so now is the time to start storing healthy bones for later years.
Okay, enough with the lecturing, back to the indulgence.
This other blog I found today has some great ideas for a chocolate-tasting party. Check it out, and Happy Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Vs. Milk Chocolate – History’s Greatest Rivalry (berries.com)
- 12 Heart-Thumping Chocolate Recipes (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Your Love of Chocolate (berries.com)
- Chocolate: The Affordable Luxury (berries.com)
- The Bright Side of Dark Chocolate (leanonlife.com)
- Music star Dr Sid launches own chocolate cookie; calls it Indulge (mosvinbami.com)
- The Magic of Chocolate (mamarosemary.com)
- Chocolate – different heart benefits for men and women (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- Eat Chocolate, Weigh Less? (janehanisch.wordpress.com)