Hershey’s new theme park is called “Chocolate World”– the same name as my blog—I had to share this. I just created a Google alert for this park, so I will keep you posted on the developments.
This next one sounds too good to be true…sugar cookies…with no sugar. Or flour. Or butter. I’m skeptical; I am going to have to try to make them, I will let you know next time how they turned out. I have a challenge for you, loyal readers: make this, share the story of how it turned out, along with pictures, and I will share it them all in a future blog post. E-mail them to me at email@example.com.
I made a resolution to eat more chocolate in 2013; who’s with me?
- Marinell’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (thefoodallergymom.wordpress.com)
- Sugar Cookies Recipe & Snowmen Cookies | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Black and White Cowboy Cookies (hilbitbakes.wordpress.com)
- Cookies for Santa around the world (berries.com)
- Holiday Baking Recipes: Kid-Friendly Sugar Cookies on a Stick Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Holiday Sweets: Low-Calorie Sugar Cookies (news.health.com)
- Easter Cookie Recipes, Easter Sugar Cookies (potterybarnkids.com)
- Meringue kisses (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Is It a Yummy Cookie . . . or Soap? (bellasugar.com)
- Sugar Cookies (girlygirl.typepad.com)